Friday, October 22, 2004

The Wait Is Over/"Come on everyone let's go to Lego Land!"

Tarnation is now playing at Dobie and I can't wait to see it! I want to go right after work but Dréon must see it with me. The trailer is just phenomenal. Everyone, please go see it!

Favorite website at the moment: overheard in new york. Just like it sounds, people submit conversations overheard in NYC. It's great. Here's a few of my favorites:

Lady: Let me get a half pound of ham, sliced thin.
Deli guy: Is this thin enough?
Lady: Yeah, so long as I can watch TV through it.

and

"You are a compelling argument against homosexuality...you are a very pretty girl."

and

Yuppie: I don't think he's working now. All he ever talks about is monkeys and robots.

Have a great weekend.

oh, one more:

Girl 1: My friend Chandra thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex.
Girl 2: How do you know this girl?
Girl 1: She goes to my church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home