Saturday, November 27, 2004

Update: Thanksgiving 2004

Oh, Thanksgiving. It couldn't have gone any smoother. My family was great. Drèon got along with everyone. My parents welcomed him back. He helped my sister with dinner. He was charming and polite. They were civil and warm. He said that we all had a "wicked" sense of humor. I think he had a little trouble keeping up with us. I never actually realized until I was home this past time that we (my family and I) all have this ability to finish each others sentences. It's truly amazing.

All in all, I think he had a great time. My family seems to really like him. I'm grateful...

Thanks Missy for the support as always!!!

What else? Drèon's friend S is coming into town tonight and will be here through the weekend. I have to work commencement on Sunday. What else? Oh yeah, I go see my son soon! I miss him so much. Well, I gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home