Saturday, May 21, 2005

"When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire!"

I pretty much did nothing yesterday...but lord did i need nothing to do. I slept for about 11 hours. I needed it. JG said she was going to do an intervention on myself and JC. Too much, too little time...and too many fucking hot boys. That sounded sluty...Today, commencement continues and later, according to G, a bar-b-que and then...out again. Sunday-the lake.

This is one of my favorite songs of the year so far. I simply can't hear it enough. Hope you like it.
stars - your ex-lover is dead

and someone who is slowly growing on me:

joanna newsom - bridges and balloons (pocket remix)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! One of my favourite songs on my birthday. Good choice!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home