Tuesday, July 12, 2005

time to eat my fruit cup...

Suck it up and come clean. Before I begin, allow me to try and convince every single two of you that you really should read Mr. Dunn's VF entry from the August issue because it is simply delicious and full of carne. If I hadn't said it before, I want his job.
Anyway, the reason for this post. I have several:

1. One of my Exes has started a blog and it's really good. I don't think I will be able to read it everyday because I do still care for him a great deal and reading about his life and me not being apart of it is extremely hard.

2. I've been told I don't write about what the hell is going on in my life. So this is my attempt, starting with this entry.

3. I still read DG's blog and frankly, I'm really scared of him now. I mean I do care for his well being, but I am truly afraid of him.

4. My Son being here has been wonderful. It's really funny because DC called me late Saturday from OCH and asked how Washington is. He and many others thought I already moved to DC. When my son is here I tend to isolate myself. Sadly enough, I'm still here in Austin.

more later...

Here is my new crush. I actually heard her live on KEXP and fell in love, but the song I really liked is "Today As Been OK."

Emiliana Torrini - Sunny Road

OMG!!!!I found it thanks to Gorilla Vs. Bear

Emiliana Torrini - Today As Been OK for (insert who you love here) sake listen to this song now!!!

and she is so beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home