Wednesday, October 18, 2006

“I am transmitting to you sir on channel 21. It is my great pleasure to report that we’ve already won.”

Wow, what a great rainstorm can do for you. A sort of cleansing, you know? I have so much to convey, so much to report. And believe it or not, this isn’t for BR. It’s for me and realizing my life right now, at this moment. Nicholas is moving to Dallas. Yes, you read that correctly, my Son, Nicholas, is moving to Dallas…some 3 wonderful hours away; instead of some 24 hours.

It’s made me reanalysis my life. In one hand, when I think about it, I feel like I don’t deserve it but in the other, I feel like it’s a sign, a moment of pure and utter awakening to make me realize how important my role is in his life. To be his Father and friend; to help him become the man he is eventually going to be. What a responsibility, huh? I’ve hoped in some why I’ve already started, but having him so close…I have this awesome opportunity to really show how much I can contribute to his well being, his life. Instead of constant phone calls during the school year and having summer months, I have an opportunity to become really involved. I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!

NOTHING CAN COMPARE, NOTHING!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturally since it all about me, of course your update is for me*wink*. More importantly, I am very happy for you!
BR

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home