Monday, September 20, 2004

"You like me, you really like me!" "I wanna fly you to Mars and make mad love to you!" "Stop that stick-man!" "I love my brother so much right now!"

Okay, DP and I went to the Alamo Draft House for Videoke. It was a blast! Here's the premise: members of the audience pick a scene from the "Videoke Clips Menu" (and you can make suggestions) and then they act that scene out while it plays on the big screen behind them. A panel of "Celebrity Judges" score you and the top three compete in the final round where unbeknownst to the finalist-a scene is picked by the audience for them to act out. It was a fucking riot! I laughed so fucking hard. There was a black girl who did Forrest Gump. A couple did the fuck scene in Monster Ball. Pee-Wee Herman and his Tequilla dance was done to perfection (or whatever). Lucy Liu and her Chinese or American heritage questioning scene was memorable. I wish someone would've done Purple Rain or The Deer Hunter Roulette scene. Oh well, it was still so much fun. Have a wonderful week. And do your homework (Hemingway Challenge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home