Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"Tarnation instant brilliance...you're gonna love it in an instant!"

Saw Tarnation right after work on Friday. The 4:20 show. Loved it! Absolutely loved it! I won't say too much about it but I will say this: Go see it. It's haunting, it's different, I could have known this bloke. He lived outside of Houston. DG, Marianne Faithfull is apart it. And the music-fuck, the music is just spot-on. Okay, enough.

What else? Saturday, I did a lot of reading and a bit of writing. Went over to Dréon's. We did the AIDS walk downtown on Sunday. Afterward, he got me caught up on Gilmore Girls (I guess because I think he likes Everwood) by showing me several episodes while laying on his floor. We just held each other and kissed often. I really love this boy. Later, I realized it was the first full day we spent together-from waking up to going night-night again-with no interruptions. It seems a little weird but our work schedules are to blame.

Anyway, we have two Halloween parties to attend on Saturday. I think he is going in one of my Marine Corps uniforms (yum). And me......? I'll post pictures. Maybe I'll go as this. He actually transforms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home