Thursday, November 04, 2004

"Take 10 hours of sleep and call me in the morning"

I feel much better today. Still pissed, but other wise a whole lot better. Went downtown yesterday evening to celebrate JD's birthday at Roaring Fork. We had a great time. The best part was catching the Bush/election protestors march down Congress Ave. The best sign was held up by this woman that read: "The only Bush I trust is my own!" Too funny.

I was back at my apartment at about 8. I called Drèon. Fell on my bed and woke up at 2 a.m. to piss, get out of my clothes and into my PJs and turn the light off I left on in the kitchen. I must've needed those 10 hours of sleep...so yea, I feel a lot better. Thanks BR, DG and the others who succeed in making me feel better.

Damn, I must be getting use to having Drèon next to me in bed because I kept reaching for him last night...

Oh, love this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home