Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Save some for later Augustus...

5. I've been talking to ERG almost everyday from NYC for the last several months (by phone and by email). The conversations have been about nothing serious, in fact it's been about silly inside jokes we have sort of gathered up in our lives. And about family and situations we find ourselves into. It's funny because we've seem to have found a comfort spot at the moment. Him being in NYC and me in DC in a year who knows...

6. I'm taking Nick to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this weekend and I cannot wait!

7. I really like our Cafe's Fruit Cups.

Here's some music by a great band calling themselves Horses:

Horses - Funeral

Horses - Wicked Gil

Horses - Bass Song

Horses - I Lost My Dingle On the Red Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home