Monday, January 10, 2005

Finally...Happy New Year!!!

Sorry for the delay. And of course I don't have a reason. Let's see, Christmas was wonderful. We had a White Christmas in fucking Lake Jackson!!! It was surreal. Saw ERG. He looked simply adorable. We hugged and he snuck in a kiss on my neck...very sweet!!!

New Year's resolution: I will not seriously date anyone for a year. And I don't mean that to be bitter. I seriously need some time to think and work on my co-dependency.

I think that's it for now. I just wanted to let some people know I'm still alive. I will share more later.

And Nick O., if your reading. I'm sorry I missed you and your friend when you were down. Hope you can come and visit again soon! And I guess you can bring BR with you...

Oh, one last thing. They're filming "The Real World" here in Austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home