Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Get your future read here...

I feel like shit ran over a million times on a hot Austin summer right in the middle of fucking I35. It's all different now, everything. The fucking blinders have been lifted and although this is going to take some time to get over...I WILL BE A BETTER PERSON IN THE END. The sheep's clothing have been removed and all I see is my prey ready to be devoured. I don't fucking care anymore. I really don't know what to say about my last entry except it was some sort of look into the future. People feel a certain way for a reason. I'm glad I didn't deny those feelings because it's allowed me to realize I'm not fucking stupid. And although I didn't share them with a single human, I feel better that they are here on my blog. Like a fucking neon Las Vegas sign.

I feel so different now. And the weather and rain outside...and my feelings...my tears...and my friends and family...my son...and my life, it all seems different. It's just so hard to swallow what has just happened to me. Like a fucking blow to the chest. I need some sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home