Sunday, December 28, 2003

Hello all. Its 3:30 in the am and I should be in bed, but there is something I want to share. My 100 list will need to wait. To get right to the point, I'm in need of therapy. First, I just want to say the year 2004 will be the year I piss or get off the pottie.

I don't want to date anyone, but I still want affection, is that wrong? Do I need to be dating someone in order to get that? I need to figure so much out in the next year. My head isn't right. ERG. Do I still love him? As he completely slip away from me? If I decide I still want him, will it be too late? Will he be there? And if he's moved on, will I be okay? I'm okay now, but there are those moments where familiarity is so comfortable. Furthermore, do I lose my recently acquired friends if DG doesn't understand I don't want to date and that I just want to be friends? What will our future look like?

There is so much I need to figure out. Give me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home