Thursday, October 23, 2003

What I've Learned...

Hello strangers. So much has happened so let's start. First, I just read soblo's blog and he answered a question by using something Erykah Badu says on her live album and I thought I was the only one who knew it by heart...I love him.
I'm gonna test this out on all you...now remember I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my shit...so y'all be nice about it. Love her.

Anyway, some very sad news. My Uncle(Tio) Amador died. How come when I just started this sentence Mike & The Mechanics' "The Living Years" comes on Launch cast . Anyway, I took some days off and was present when they decided to take away life support. It was the hardest thing in recent time that has affected my whole family. My father especially because they were extremely close (which in return made my mother my siblings and I close to him). When we went to visit him in my Father's hometown of Edna, everyone would show up at my Tio's because they knew we were at his apartment. I miss him. The funeral was so hard. I've never had to deal with behind the scenes situations like I had to with my Tio's funeral. I looked through a coffin catalog for Pete's sake. I'm sure it did something to me because, well I did something I never thought I would do....
I broke-up with Ernest. And what's funny is it feels absolutely right. He is acting like it hasn't actually happened. And that's okay I will allow him all the time he needs. We're both under our current lease until next year, so it's not like I'm going anywhere...and he knows that. But it's over...
More later...I just had to get that out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home