Wednesday, February 18, 2004

1973 - Sweetwater, Texas - 5:30 p.m. LORD HELP US ALL!!!

Okay, since I need to seriously boost my self-esteem (according to my therapist)...HELL YEA, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! Now that I have that out of my system, we can move on. ERG is taking me to the UT/ A&M men's basketball game. It should be fun, but I'm a little nervous because of our current situation. We haven't hung out in any public social event for awhile and I not quit sure how it will all pan out. I will just enjoy myself and hope there isn't any weird tension.

My father did his traditional early phone call birthday wish. His sister is really sick and they don't think she will make it by the end of the week so my brother Amador is gonna take him and my mom to Lubbock to see her.

Anyway, all my siblings have been calling...they're so sweet.

Funny thing just happened...M just came by to drop off a couple of presents. She is so awesome!!!

One was from her, a JD Salinger book.

The other was from DG...a photograph book of young Jackie.

They are both so sweet. I miss DG.

Well, off to work...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home