Monday, August 09, 2004

My favorite quote of all times:

When you see a grain of sand,
You see all possible worlds,
With all their vast rivers and mountains.
When you see a drop of water,
You see the nature of all the waters of the
universe.
In thus contemplating the totality of phenomena,
You are contemplating the totality of Mind. --Dogen

I love that. It inspires me. Nick and I are just enjoying a lazy Saturday evening after some running around and basically hanging out. We ventured to Dave and Busters and then to the park. I don't want him to leave.

I know, a list of things /people I want to learn more about:

Che Guevera
Denham Fouts
Monday, November 28, 1966: Manhattan's Plaza Hotel....more later

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy Desert said...

My favorite quote of all time:

'This is what a man looks like, little girl.'

- Me, this morning in my underwear with a cigarette in hand.

Eh-heh.

Another one: 'I'll have two chicken breasts, please.' But that one's obvious.

I'm just making noise.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like havong more info about denham fouts too. Did you found ?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home