Friday, September 16, 2005

in a better place?

okay, I've been bitter for the last couple of weeks but for good reason (i think compared with the rest of the fucking country) but I'm back. Back with a vengeance!!!...a new attitude, a new "love interest" a new out-look...I think America and the rest of the world has finally realized that mister bush is shit...so...here is what is going on in Mr. p's life: I (think) have found mister m(r)a(i)n(ght). Why? B/C it is at a snail's pace...nothing is serious except where we what to eat. We have had many wonderful conversations about nothing and everything that means something...nothing to conclude except a wonderful, beautiful reciprocated smile....JL...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sample of what other bloggers think
Issues posted on a blog and the way they are raised, could sometimes provoke unsavoury response, says a blogger.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##make money## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##children## and ##humanitarian## aid plus related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home