Saturday, August 27, 2005

saturday surfing


Why am I the last to know about these things. This is the coolest thing: sms try it, it's fun. it actually helped me this afternoon when I received a call from a number I didn't know. I wanted to know the location of the area code. Then for fun, I asked for the population of Austin, answer: 656,562. All by just sending a text message from my phone. I swear it's the simple things...

And go here because this is too damn cute: kitten war. I've played and picked the cutest each time. Several of them remind me of a couple of kittens I knew once...hmm

here's a great way to keep track of what the hell is going on in the world...and it's nice on the eyes: newsmap

manic mode is the best part of this site: virtual bubblewrap

The pictures are from a site where you can purchase awesome indie show posters: check it out here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home