Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Damn him!!!!!

He came back. I didn't expect to see him when he came through the door. Unsettling emotions started to stir up. Part of me wanted to stay and stare at him and the other part just wanted to run. So I sort of did both. I went to my room for a nap hoping he would come in and talk to me. He did that and more and I allowed it. Damn him, damn me!

He talked about the wedding. He didn't talk much about NYC. The majority of the conversation was about finding work. He didn't once mention finding work in Austin...oh well.

He came to my bed in the middle of the night citing bad dreams as the reason. I held him (so nice and very comforting). This morning I woke up to shower then walked back in my bedroom and found my bed empty and the door to his bedroom closed-big fucking surprise.

I should know better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home