Friday, June 11, 2004

Happy Friday

I realize it was too good to be true. I recently started to hang out again with a really good friend because the last time we spoke he told me, and I quote, "The next time you talk to me it's because you want to date, and when I talk to you again it's because I just want a friendship." So we went our separate ways until recently when he started to talk to me. Well, last night after meeting him at Logan's, he handed me a note and informed me to read it when I got home. I did and it said he was being dishonest, blah, blah, blah, and that he still had feelings for me, blah, blah, blah. Anyway...

I'm going home this weekend which isn't a bad idea since all the lakes in Austin are closed until Monday because of all the rain we received this past week. ERG will be there because RB is getting married and he is her "Man of Honor." He quit his wig job and moved back down. I'm not sure what he plans to do (hell, I don't think he knows) but I wish him the best.

I'm in such a somber mood and not because it's a "National Day of Mourning" for Reagan. I could care less for someone who didn't give a shit about the millions of people with AIDS his administration was aware of and did nothing about. And I actually know some gay republicans....how fucking pathetic. Anyway...

I can't wait to see my mom. I miss her.

My son is attending camp so I won't have him the entire summer. FUCK!!!!

Other than that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home