Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gracias

Thank you, thank you. I would like to pay homage to Miss. Morissette. First, to all the people I called last night (even if you didn't answer):
Thank you BR
Thank you K for the great conversation and wonderful advise (and that last text message you sent was so precious).
Thank you AF for the great conversation and I hope to see ya in Chicago.
Thank you DG
Thank you EG
Thank you HJ
Thank you R
Thank you MB
Thank you Missy you are such a wonderful sister and I absolutely do not say that enough.
Thank you Gabriel for being such an understanding brother.
Gracias sol
Gracias la música
Thank you "Dos Equis"
Thank you Coldplay & Bjork & of course Mr. Robert Smith
Thank you body pillow
Gracias mamá y papá
Gracias hijo
¡Usted sólo tiene una vida para vivir, vivirlo!

Oh yea, I'm officially apart of our website at work. Here is my hideous picture.Texas Exes.(click show all)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home