Friday, September 30, 2005

some ACL Photos & Last Night (tardy bell?)

@ The Paggi House (notice water glasses full, mimosas almost empty, this will come and haunt us later) From left to right - J (JC's Ex from San Fran), some guy, B (S's best friend-lover?), JC (my partner in crime), and S (JC's new roommate and otherwise great guy)



with Ester - love her!!!!














too much to drink, too much....








M83

M83

@ the dipping tub, my shirt is completely soaked


The Decemberists







The crowd @ The Decemberists

Last Night:

JL invited me over last night. I brought desert over since we both had already eaten. I went over to Marie Callendar's and purchased their apple caramel cheese something...we both could only eat half a slice. Then we watched the live episode of Will and Grace and Everwood. Then we watched the rest of The Dreamers...we cuddled and kissed and stuff- fast forward to this morning - I wake up to "shit!!" JL did not set his alarm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Business blogging
There are lots of ways to use weblogs and weblog software. In fact, in my department, we are considering using weblogs as a form of internal communication within the department and the company.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a elvis theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers elvis theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home