Friday, September 30, 2005

some ACL Photos & Last Night (tardy bell?)

@ The Paggi House (notice water glasses full, mimosas almost empty, this will come and haunt us later) From left to right - J (JC's Ex from San Fran), some guy, B (S's best friend-lover?), JC (my partner in crime), and S (JC's new roommate and otherwise great guy)



with Ester - love her!!!!














too much to drink, too much....








M83

M83

@ the dipping tub, my shirt is completely soaked


The Decemberists







The crowd @ The Decemberists

Last Night:

JL invited me over last night. I brought desert over since we both had already eaten. I went over to Marie Callendar's and purchased their apple caramel cheese something...we both could only eat half a slice. Then we watched the live episode of Will and Grace and Everwood. Then we watched the rest of The Dreamers...we cuddled and kissed and stuff- fast forward to this morning - I wake up to "shit!!" JL did not set his alarm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Business blogging
There are lots of ways to use weblogs and weblog software. In fact, in my department, we are considering using weblogs as a form of internal communication within the department and the company.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a elvis theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers elvis theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 10th Annual Webby Awards Kicks Off Call for Entries
Capping a decade that saw the web change the way the world works and lives, The 10th Annual Webby Awards today kicked off its annual call for entries with new blog, podcast, and video categories that reflect ...
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grogblogs emerging from France
A number of France's leading wine producers have started blogging about this years harvest.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home