Friday, June 18, 2004

If you know me, you know I love Grover. He is what I want to be. The picture is the stool ERG gave me for Christmas, it's fucking adorable!

CB will be here in a few hours and I thought I could get the "gang" together to hang out with us (I guess to take the edge off) but everyone is preoccupied. I guess it's just us two. And of course I don't mind, I just hope he will be okay with it.

HJ's mother is dying so he closed his shop early to be with her because they don't know when she will pass. They know it's soon. Here's the thing with closet gay men- (and please don't get me wrong here, I love everyone) if a family loved one is dying or sick there is a separation between family and gay friends that doesn't allow for those friends to be comforting or supportive (has much as they would like to be). In this case, I would love to be with him through this, but he doesn't want anyone to question anything. Because of that, his gay friends can't be around. It sucks. And I know I won't see him until after she passes.

Anyhow, have a great weekend...be safe...and call your damn mothers already!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not know you kid but hell of an intresting life

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home