Thursday, June 17, 2004

Last Evening

I love david mead. Anyhow, had dinner last night with HJ, his daughter, AP (the P stands for Panda from Woody Woodpecker), and AG. They grilled steaks and made a salad from their garden. They cook steaks the way I like them...medium. D arrived late to eat because he got caught in traffic coming from Dallas on bitch-ass 35 (I swear that sad excuse for an interstate needs to be destroyed). Well, we eventually went out after watching "Queens of Comedy" and some game show where the host asks random people from the street questions and the contestants on the show have to guess if that person will guess the question right or wrong. Well, they asked this one girl what the H and the C stands for on faucets. She answered "handle and cold" (shit you not). We were rolling.

Saw cuteness K out. We talked. He is so smitten when I'm around. I love it! I don't want to take the next step right now because I really want him to know there's more here then apenas sexo y sudor y completa atracción del cuerpo.

CB is coming into town on Friday. Dinner and movie is planned. And of course he will be traveling at night with the stars and hopefully the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home