Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Update

Sorry for the delay. I have a lot to cover so let's get started. First, CB came into Austin on Friday and we ate at Serrano's on Red River and then went to a movie. He was passing through after signing his apartment lease in College Station. Yes, he'll be an Aggie this fall due to tuition hikes here at UT and other factors I won't cover for his sake. It was really good to see him but the whole thing was completely on a sort of awkward first high school date sort of vibe. I just hope he didn't feel too uncomfortable with me. In fact, it was never an official "date," hell I wish more people could of joined us.

Anyway, on a sad note, HJ's mother died at 1 a.m. on Saturday. When I got the word Saturday morning at 10 I started to cry. And after giving my condolences, I hung up and immediate called my mother and just told her I loved her. I know when that day comes...

I went out Saturday was on the lake Sunday and rested Monday and Tuesday. Oh, I met HJ's daughter. She is awesome!

Quick sidebars:

I need a place to live (I have 15 days)
ERG maybe staying in Austin
Elephant sucks, don't rent it
Foot spa's are awesome
Anyone, should I keep the pic of myself on my blog? (use comment or email me: manuel_grover@hotmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home